So, what exactly is Sasige?
In one word:
TextToWebsite. Sasige will generate static html files and a combination of these is your website. We give you the tools to make a blog alike website, to make a documentation website, to make what every you can imagine. This documentation website you currently read is, for sure, generated with Sasige.
We know that we are not the only one that give you such tool. But, we are the one (the only?) that use
PHP is the script language. You probably know PHP. It's an easy to use and even easier to learn script language. It has the power to do everything. PHP was always designed to use it in combination with websites, so why not using it to generate a static website? If it's not enough, here some more advantages:
- Static sites - Can be hosted everywhere without security concerns
- Themeable - With SCSS support
- Markdown / Html / PHP to website for most flexible content
- Both windows and linux support for the generator
- Multilanguage - Yes, every page could be written in multiple languages if required
- Multiple Pagination - You are not limited to have a single pagination method
- Pagesets - Group pages in custom list's with different filters and sorting
- Continuous integration - Automatic generation when you update your repository, as we do with Sasige Docs
- Fully batchable
- Minimum system requirements - Exactly one dependency: PHP, available for every OS